1. Open all windows in the house and allow fresh air and sunshine to enter the house. Free flowing air and sun are negative energy removers
2. Dispose of all the old unwanted things lying in the house. Clutter is a negativity magnet. It attracts and accumulates negative energy in the house.
3. Walking barefoot in the house helps all your negative energy to be absorbed by the earth. Grounding is important to keep the energy balance in our body.
4. In the olden days, footwear were kept out of the house. People used to enter the house only after washing feet with water. This action ensures that all the negativity remains outside or are grounded by earth and does not enter the house. Now it has become difficult to keep the footwear outside. So preferably remove them near the entrance door.
5. Go out in the open air. Take walks in the garden or open ground. Being amongst nature re-energizes or charges you fully.
6. Sweeping the floor also ensures that the negative energies are shaken and moved out with the dirt.
7. Rock salt is another negativity remover. Wash or mop your floor with a fistful rock salt in a bucket of water. This ensures that every nook and corner of the house is rid of negative energy.
8. Potted plants or trees around your house or society also ensures more positive energy in the house and area.
9. Bathing or Soaking your legs and hands in rock salt water once in a while removes the negativity attached to your body and cleanse your aura.
11. Repetition of Prayers, increases the positive vibrations in the house. 100%
12. Keep your thoughts, action and speech Positive. Negative thoughts will bring in negative vibes. So avoid all negative thoughts, speech and actions.
13. Keep your house well lit and illuminated. Light removes negativity.
14. Keep faith in God and in yourself. You are the Creator of your own destiny by the Choices you make.
STAY HAPPY! STAY BLESSED!
The author of this article is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known, respected psychiatrist- whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, and owned a number of large industries and estates..
When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism!
Very few people were true Nazis, but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care.
I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of our world had come.
My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.
We are told again and again by ‘experts’ and ‘talking heads’ that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the specter of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.
The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honor-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.
The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the ‘silent majority,’ is cowed and extraneous.
Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
China’s huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.
The average Japanese individual, prior to World War II, was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians, most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet.
And who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were ‘peace loving’?
History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt. Yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.
Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.
The Islamic way is only peaceful until the fanatics move in.
Anyone who doubts the seriousness of this issue and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.
So, I beg you, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on in the hope that thousands, world-wide, read this, think about it, and send it on – before it’s too late . . .. because we remained silent!!”
Tuesday, 25th Zilqa’da 1436 (8th September, 2015) will forever be etched in golden letters in the history of Badri High School.
Thirty eight years after al-Hayy al-
Every little grain of sand and every little soul of Badri High School was elevated beyond any known heights by the Qadam Mubarak of Aqa Maula TUS.
Our prayers that we seek Ilm and do khidmat according to Aqa Maula’s TUS Khushi though out our lives. May Allah Subhanahu bless our Maula TUS with a long and healthy life.
Principal Badri High School
A slogan under which Mumineen are busy doing ohbat for Ashara Mubarakah. These words aren’t just a slogan but they are the words which has poured blood in to the veins of preparation, giving Mumineen the strength to overcome each and every hurdle, weather educational, financial and personal aside in these days to answer the call of dai al Husain(S.A) with
“labbaik ya dai al-allah”
As these days remind us of the greatest sacrifice of Imam Husain (S.A) when enemies tried to constrict him in many ways, specially by depriving him from water and food. But Iman Husain (S.A) even in all those circumstances did not stop from what he intended and succeeded to perform sajda at the time of his shahadat to insure the salvation of those thousands of Mumineen.
Due to Duat Mutlaqeen R.A efforts and guidance specially those made by Al Dai Al Ajal Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin R.A, today every Mumin mourns and performs matam on Imam Husain(S.A). It is the mission for which he spent his life and once stated, ‘if I succeed in making you shed at least one tear then I consider my task is done’.
Today al Dai al Ajal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) IS guiding Mumineen toward Punctuality in attending those majalis from the second of Moharramul Haram as on that particular day Imam Husain’s horse Zul Janah shopped on the soil of Karbala. The entire sacrifice of Imam Husain(S.A) was for the eternal existence of Islam and Imaan and for the salvation of all Mumineen who will come till qiyamat.
So, how could any Mumin ever forget Imam Husain’s (S.A) sacrifice and the events of Karbala.
So It is decreed upon every Mumins to response the mandate of Al Dai Al Ajal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS by
“Labbaik Ya Dai al-Allah”
May Allah grant Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin T.U.S strength to do matam and buka of Imam Husain(S.A) in the days of Ashara Mubarakah, and bless him with a long and healthy life. Ameen